Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday ............. Who Cares

Some thing to do besides shop on Black Friday.







OK ............

Anybody that actually believes that Tiger Woods did not have alcohol in his system when he knocked over a fire hydrant in front of his house at 2:30 AM in the morning raise their hands.



















Tiger Woods: OK  .......  Like Who is here .....
      
Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.

Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.     

  Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.    

  Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.   

  Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.   

Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.    

  Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.     

 Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.      

Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober. 

Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.      

 Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.     

  Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.  
  
Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.   

   Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.    

   Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.    

  Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.     

 Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.   

 Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.
   
  Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.     
Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.    

Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.   

  Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.   
  
 Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.   
  
Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.   

Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.   


Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.    
  
  Hey you, like I will give you, like 50 million dollars to say that I was sober.  


Anybody else??????????


They said he should be a billionaire next week.









No comments: