Below is my new hat, and it has your name on it.
No, really, it does. Trust me.
But for now, time for something completely different............
Recently I saw one of my favorite movies, "1941" with John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd. I love the "Horrywood ! ! ! " scene.

No, really, it does. Trust me.
But for now, time for something completely different............
Recently I saw one of my favorite movies, "1941" with John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd. I love the "Horrywood ! ! ! " scene.
And now............ the joke of the day.
Bob was trying to to teach his son the evils of alcohol.
He put a worm in a glass of water & another in a glass of whiskey.
The worm in the water lived while the one in the whiskey curled up & died.
"All right, son," Said Bob, "what does that show you?"
"Well dad, it shows that if you drink alcohol you will not have worms."
My new hat with your name on it.........


1 comment:
Seriously Dad you are a weirdo!!!! Wanna have lunch soon?
your #1 daughter
And Laura should come too!!!
Post a Comment